Using the website
By using our Website, you are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access or use the Website.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and you are advised to review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.
Your continued use of the Website after such changes are posted will be deemed agreement on your part to these terms and conditions as amended.
- Copyright and all intellectual property rights in the content of the website are vested in Finance Mentor Box and reserved, unless indicated otherwise. The content of the Website belongs to Finance Mentor Box unless indicated
otherwise. You may use the content of the Website subject to the following conditions:
- It is used for information purposes only
- It is used only for your own personal, non-commercial use
- Any copies or downloads of any content from the Website must include a notice that copyright in the relevant material is owned by to Finance Mentor Box
- Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained on this Website should be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark or copyright of to Finance Mentor Box’s or any third party.
Submission of comments/contributions to the website and Finance Mentor Box blogs
- You may submit comments to Finance Mentor Box, including without limitation for publication on our Blogs.
- Any comments submitted in connection with our Blogs are submitted on the basis that we will review and may edit such comments prior to publication on the Website, and that not all submissions will be published. Publication is entirely at the discretion of Finance Mentor Box. We accept no responsibility or liability in relation to the content of any material posted or published on this Web site by third parties or in relation to contributions by third parties which we publish on the Web site. You are entirely liable for all activities conducted by you or by others authorised by you or otherwise on your behalf.
- If and to the extent that you submit any personal data(such as your name and email address) to Finance Mentor Box through the Blogs, Finance Mentor Box confirms that it will only use any such personal data for the purposes for which you have provided it.
- Any communications which we receive from you in connection with the Blogs and any material that you transmit or post or submit via this Web site will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary and we reserve the right to
use the content of such communications for any purpose whatsoever. In relation to such contributions you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to publish, adapt, use, modify
,reproduce, edit, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to such work world-wide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that
By submitting your contribution to this Website, you also:
- Warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes specified above;
- Warrant that such contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe the rights of any third party and does not infringe any law;
- Agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Web site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress to any person and the submission or transmission of content which is defamatory, indecent, discriminatory, offensive, abusive, obscene, pornographic, inflammatory, in breach of confidence or privacy or which in the opinion of Finance Mentor Box may cause offence to any person or damage our reputation. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users;
- Agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Finance Mentor Box against any claim, liability, cost, damage, or loss we may incur (including without limitation legal fees) as a result of any violation by you of the provisions set out above;
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Website and other purposes specified above.
- You must not intentionally violate any laws, rules or regulations.
- No user must post nor recommend any other Website nor refer to specific URLs (Website addresses) where those linked Websites would infringe any of the above provisions. No user must post any advertisement on the Website.
- In using this Website, you agree not to impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false email address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communication.
- You must not corrupt the site, flood the site with information so as to cause the site not to function or use anything which may affect the function of the site for example viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove, delete or otherwise alter in any way, any information which is included on the Website.
- Finance Mentor Box reserves the right to fail any messages and/or remove any material whatsoever submitted to our Blogs or otherwise to the Website for any reason. Finance Mentor Box will not notify the contributor of the material of such failure or removal.
- Finance Mentor Box reserves the right to take any action against any account or user, at any time, for any reason. We may at our discretion terminate your access to the Website or to the registration areas of the Web site, or prevent you from submitting comments via the Website immediately and without giving you advance notice. If you engage in behaviour which breaches these terms and conditions, and we consider such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information is available to us to prevent further breaches. If your access to the Website or to registration areas of the Web site is terminated, you may not open another account with us or register again and we reserve the right to terminate any such account or cancel any such registration.
- Should you have any complaint regarding any material published on the Website, you can notify us of then a ture and details of your complaint by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org